11th Annual Adventures in Autism Intervention & Research Conference
Saturday, July 20th, 2019
UNT Gateway Center
- "Next Year Is Now-Educating Children With Autism Is A Team Game”
- "Helping School-Aged Students With Autism Succeed In General Education Classrooms"
- "Typical and Atypical Development-when Should We Be Concerned?"
- Thirty Years Plus of Lessons Learned in Early Identification and Intensive Interventions in ASD: Questions and Answers with Dr. Pauline Filipek
- More than 20 presentations!
It will be a life-changing conference that you won’t want to miss!
The UNT Kristin Farmer Autism Center is a:
- Across the Spectrum
- Across the Lifespan
Research, Training, and Direct Services Center.