*2019 Registration is Closed!*
11th Annual Adventures in Autism Intervention & Research Conference
Saturday, July 20th, 2019
UNT Gateway Center
Keynote Presentations: Preview the Keynote Speeches!
- "Next Year Is Now - Educating Children With Autism Is A Team Game”
- "Helping School-Aged Students With Autism Succeed In General Education Classrooms"
- "Typical and Atypical Development: Social Communication - When Should We Be Concerned?"
- "Safety Issues in Children with ASD and Other Developmental Disabilities"
- Thirty Years Plus of Lessons Learned in Early Identification and Intensive Interventions in ASD: Questions and Answers with Dr. Pauline Filipek
- More than 20 other breakout presentations! Check out the Conference Agenda for more info!
It will be a life-changing conference that you won’t want to miss!
The UNT Kristin Farmer Autism Center is a:
- Across the Spectrum
- Across the Lifespan
Research, Training, and Direct Services Center.