- Diagnostic Testing and Evaluation
- Full-Time and Part-Time individualized intervention services for school-aged children with ASD
- Applied Behavior Analysis/Behavioral Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Counseling services for families, individuals, parents, and siblings
If you are interested in receiving services from the UNT Kristin Farmer Autism Center, please complete a Request for Services Form.
Services are available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Highest quality services designed and implemented by top researchers, professors and professionals in the fields of individualized autism intervention, early childhood intervention, applied behavior analysis, speech and language pathology and other fields in autism and disabilities intervention
- Use of evidence-based practices and treatments by staff members who are licensed and/or board certified in behavior analysis, special education, counseling and/or speech pathology
- A multidisciplinary, team approach by caring, compassionate and competent service providers
- Fully renovated 21,000 square foot building, conveniently located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- Ongoing training for parents and professionals based on the most current information and on-site research results
- Use of cutting-edge technologies
Although the UNT Kristin Farmer Autism Center offers full-time intervention services, the Center is neither a public nor private school. Children attending the Center full-time receive a program of evidence-based autism interventions not accredited by any specific accrediting association or regulated by any state education agency.